BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New House Guest

Since I wanted Nia to socialize, I've decided to foster a pet. Loupin was kind enough to let me foster Zazu, a male calico mix. He was a resident of OKC Rescue Centre. I will be posting updates of him along with Nia in hopes of finding him a loving home.

Here are a few pics of Zazu.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

He's as crazy about music than Nia.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I then decided to bring Nia out to meet her new buddy.
Photobucket Photobucket

Things didn't go as smoothly as I had hoped...
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I then thought of taking the music box out and try to calm the two down.
Photobucket

I guess the music worked... they were cuddling & following each other around the room like a couple of lovebirds.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Awww <3
Photobucket

0 comments: