Today, me & Nia just hung out together. I didn't have anything planned for today so... blah.
This was just plain funny hehe!
Nia: What?! Mom gave me leftovers today? NOWAY!
I caught Nia in one of her bad moods today. I decided to experiment a bit. I put a fishie treat (her favorite) on the sofa and wondered if she would be able to get it...
She stomped and was pretty pissed, so I gave in and gave her the treat. I guess she just doesn't understand that if she would've just jumped, she could've gotten it...
Silly putty-cat!
Oh, and I also learned that adult catz don't drink milk from the bottle (never knew that). Well, at least Nia doesn't.
As I was editing these pics, Nia was entertaining herself.
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Just Another Day
Posted by Sophie Cormier at 3:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment