BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Newest Member of the Family

So I adopted a kitty today from Amy at Riverside/Duke's Group. Her name is Nala. I actually adopted her because I was looking for a companion for Trai. He loves her!
Photobucket Photobucket
Awwww kissy kissy <3

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
More pictures of the cutie-pie.

Photobucket
Oopsie! She just fell flat on the ground, it kinda scared Trai hehe!

Photobucket
Got an itch right there.

Photobucket Photobucket
It's Trai's birthday today! Happy Birthday Trai!

Photobucket Photobucket
Trai is one hott kitty cat!

Photobucket
Chedey: Catz Drool n Dogz Rule!

Photobucket
Trai: Take that back, NOW!

Photobucket
Aren't I the cutest thing you ever saw?

Photobucket Photobucket
Chedey is a real soccer champion. He even does backflips to catch the ball.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
More pictures of the girls (Jilly & Sneak). If you're interested in applying, send me an email and I'll tell you how you can apply for one of these :)

Photobucket
Ah Mai! Not on my new carpet!!

Photobucket
Mai is getting really good with the frisbee. I'm thinking of entering her in competitions.

0 comments: