Ok.. so I have some updates here. First off, I'm fostering two petz from Dukes Group. I'd like to introduce Jilly and Sneak. They're just adorable. I'm already falling for their charms. I love Jilly's colors more but I love Sneak's personality more so I love them both. They're both siblings. They're just puppies so they love to play. I only got them today and didn't really get a chance to play with them a lot yet but I'll post updates on them.
Jilly:
Sneak:
Marlee left her mum today. She's now a puppy (an overweight one as a matter of fact). She's just full of puppy fat. I'm chosing her new owner tomorrow. I'm sure going to miss her.
And here are a few pictures of my petz that I took today. Chedey & Trai were being big babies. They were really cranky and it shows on the picture. Trai was also hitting his food bowl for no reason.
Mai learned a trick today. With the bone treat, I teached her how to stand on her two front paws and walk. She's pretty easy to train.
Sunday, July 4, 2010
4th of July
Posted by Sophie Cormier at 4:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment