My computer crashed and I lost all my files. My boyfriend accidently cleared the saved files (even erasing his own stuff LOL) Anyways, I had taken a break from petz for a few weeks but now I'm back. I'm starting fresh with my beloved....
NIA!!
I adopted Nia from Dragon @ ROCK!. She was previously named Evanescence but I wanted something shorter. Nia is much faster to prenounce hehe! I got her yesterday so today would be day 2 with her but here are some pictures from Day 1 (Yesterday):
She's really photogenic ;3
I even asked Dragon for a picture of Nia's parents for a keepsake. I wanted to see where Nia came from. I must say, she has beautiful parents. It's no wonder she's so cute.
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Down to One Putty-Cat
Posted by Sophie Cormier at 4:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment